When do you think Manny will be traded?

El Gordo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, weams said:

With or without an opt out. They are not entertaining offers. This will be the largest contract in MLB history.  Larger than Harper due to positional flexibility and defensive quality.  He has the natural body control of a ballet dancer or gymnast. 

carlos-1.jpg

20 hours ago, elgordo said:

Will he be traded and if so when?

Before ASB

After ASB

Trade Deadline

Never

Never....they will have a deal in place and we will find out that it did not get approved in time. Then we will find out that the primary player that would have come back to us ends up being better than Manny.

14 minutes ago, Natty said:

Attendance has been pitiful. Trading our only all star caliber player will make attendance even worse. And our team will be worse. I'm betting ownership does not trade Manny...

Attendance won’t be affected much one way or the other.   Season tickets have been sold aready, and walk-up is going to be very weak with the team nowhere near contention, with or without Manny.   

22 minutes ago, Natty said:

Attendance has been pitiful. Trading our only all star caliber player will make attendance even worse. And our team will be worse. I'm betting ownership does not trade Manny...

Two weeks. 

1 hour ago, weams said:

Two weeks. 

You underestimate the cheapness of our ownership. No trade unless they approve it. They are going to ask way to much for a trade where another team only gets Manny for less than a year. It would take a desperate team to trade for what ownership wants. 

No deal. Bet on it.

10 minutes ago, Natty said:

You underestimate the cheapness of our ownership. No trade unless they approve it. They are going to ask way to much for a trade where another team only gets Manny for less than a year. It would take a desperate team to trade for what ownership wants. 

No deal. Bet on it.

I believe that he will go soon. I think that he will go by the All Star break. I think I know he will be gone by the deadline. 

4 minutes ago, weams said:

I believe that he will go soon. I think that he will go by the All Star break. I think I know he will be gone by the deadline. 

What do you believe we get in return? 

Archived