Eduardo Encina: Pedro Araujo’s Spot in Jeopardy?

Rene88

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

How many more days does this guy need before the Orioles acquire his rights?

If my math is correct 16. 

They will drag this out. Perhaps he comes back when a pen piece is dealt in July.  

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Can the Orioles just release Rasmus, what’s the point of having him return after the all star break.

I agree 100%. I guess they don’t need to go down that road right now even if it winds up that way. 

2 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Correct but only 16 more on a active roster.  

And those can be after rosters expand. Something tells me, this mysterious elbow injury may sideline him for a while, he will have a lengthy rehab assignment, and be back up around September 1st.

2 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

And those can be after rosters expand. Something tells me, this mysterious elbow injury may sideline him for a while, he will have a lengthy rehab assignment, and be back up around September 1st.

So the same player that messed up O'Day's elbow ran into his in the bullpen.I wonder if it is a bonus clause in his contract.? 

5 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

Sure. They could go that route. 

I just think some of the guys in pen now will be gone by late July. 

4 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

It's called rulefiveitis. Definitely contagious in Baltimore. Santander had an exceptional case of it last year. 

Archived