Watch out for the Royals

JR Oriole

1 hour ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Tillman will probably be back soon too, because he's a grinder and a "nugget"

If he gets knocked around at Delmarva on Monday I suspect he will head back to the DL and never be heard from again. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I will be pissed if they don't lose more than the Royals.  I can't imagine having a season like this and not running away with the #1 pick next year.  If we lose out by a game or two, I will go apoplectic.  

They'll probably close out the season on a winning streak to lose the overall number one pick. Orioles nearly lost out on Manny by winning their last 4 games in 2009.

21 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I will be pissed if they don't lose more than the Royals.  I can't imagine having a season like this and not running away with the #1 pick next year.  If we lose out by a game or two, I will go apoplectic.  

I thought for a second that you'd misspelled apocalyptic, but quickly recalled seeing that word somewhere before.  I had to look that meaning up, though I was pretty darn sure I already knew what it meant by your tone .?   Funny, but apocalyptic would've been appropriate, as well. 

Maybe we need an Orioles lose, Royals wIn thread.    It’s certainly more relevant than the Orioles win, Yankees/Red Sox lose threads that OFFNY dutifully updates every three weeks or so when that actually happens.    

Interestingly the Reds are up to 29 wins.  Seems like firing their manager worked as  their new manager is 26-30.   While their old manager was 3-15.   We missed the boat on firing Buck early in the season.  

21 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Maybe we need an Orioles lose, Royals wIn thread.    It’s certainly more relevant than the Orioles win, Yankees/Red Sox lose threads that OFFNY dutifully updates every three weeks or so when that actually happens.    

Don't sleep on the White Sox either. 24 wins and losers of seven in a row.

Archived