Famos 1993 Brawl with the Mariners

Redskins Rick

On 6/25/2018 at 10:38 AM, Redskins Rick said:

As we get ready to play the Mariners, I floated back in time,  to what might just be the biggest brawl ever in Oriole History.

It was pretty good but nowhere near as vicious as the Yankee brawl.   What is amazing is that Tino Martinez was in both of these...wrestling with Elrod in the Mariners brawl and the guy who was hit by Benitez in the Yankee brawl...the true sociopaths though were Norm Charlton who was in the Mariners brawl AND was on the Orioles in the middle of the Yankee brawl...and the other sociopath was Strawberry who should have gone to jail for his sucker punch in the dugout...I thought Eddie Murray was going to kill him. 

On 6/26/2018 at 9:52 PM, tntoriole said:

It was pretty good but nowhere near as vicious as the Yankee brawl.   What is amazing is that Tino Martinez was in both of these...wrestling with Elrod in the Mariners brawl and the guy who was hit by Benitez in the Yankee brawl...the true sociopaths though were Norm Charlton who was in the Mariners brawl AND was on the Orioles in the middle of the Yankee brawl...and the other sociopath was Strawberry who should have gone to jail for his sucker punch in the dugout...I thought Eddie Murray was going to kill him. 

And not a word of criticism of the Yankee broadcast crew about Strawberry other than “Wow, he just missed him.” Not from the solo-mo angle that was shown. 

Archived