Two Spots

weams

4 minutes ago, bobmc said:

He'd be a BA leader and "spark" offense  ⚾ :leaving:

Maybe get Carl Yaz . He is only 78 and has more range in the outfield then Trumbo,Mancini,Jones or Valencia.  As Bordick says you can never have enough veteran presence on a team going for a playoff spot. The Oriolies are a veteran team and another older guy can't hurt. Get her done. Carl Yaz and Tillman will take us to the second wild card.

2 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Maybe get Carl Yaz . He is only 78 and has more range in the outfield then Trumbo,Mancini,Jones or Valencia.  As Bordick says you can never have enough veteran presence on a team going for a playoff spot. The Oriolies are a veteran team and another older guy can't hurt. Get her done. Carl Yaz and Tillman will take us to the second wild card.

Raffy is still out there if CD needs another blow also.  I know you are being sarcastic - oh you 're not?  Jerry Rice could be a nice fly chaser if he fails in his NFL comeback.

18 minutes ago, amdcpus said:

Apparently Wilkerson is the other.

I am happy to say I was wrong. Glad Steve is back. They must be committed to playing Valencia in RF with Colby in a platoon. Fine with me, I like Wilkerson.  

59 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Yacabonis coming up tonight also. Usually they get cute and try to add another player.  

Roch mentioned that Yacabonis would start tomorrow if he isn't used tonight.

So...Yacabonis might be the "long relief or spot starter" guy and how tonight plays out (weather included) decides on tomorrow.

Archived