And Manny will wear #8... the pain is REAL!

Todd-O

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Redskins Rick said:

I bet some fans that complain about Camden Yards being unsafe, have no problems venturing into Philly and attending a game.

mmmmm

Camden is safe, it's just Baltimore city in general that is spotty. I'd never go to an away game in Philly. Those people are animals. I've never had problems with the Philly Phathful personally, but after living in Iggles, Cryers and Phillies country for a few years, I know how nasty they can be. 

4 minutes ago, MDtransplant757 said:

Camden is safe, it's just Baltimore city in general that is spotty. I'd never go to an away game in Philly. Those people are animals. I've never had problems with the Philly Phathful personally, but after living in Iggles, Cryers and Phillies country for a few years, I know how nasty they can be. 

Ive heard stories from Truck drivers about how Philly was worse than New York and even Harlem.

1 hour ago, MDtransplant757 said:

Just don't dress up like Santa and you'll be fine.

14 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Manny chose no. 8 as an “homage to his favorite basketball player (and the namesake of his dog, Kobe), Los Angeles Lakers’ great Kobe Bryant.”

Sorry, Cal!

https://www.mlb.com/news/manny-machado-debuts-with-dodgers-in-win/c-286536078

Manny Machado, continuing the long honored Oriole tradition of getting a jab in at Hall of Fame 3B.  :) 

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

Manny chose no. 8 as an “homage to his favorite basketball player (and the namesake of his dog, Kobe), Los Angeles Lakers’ great Kobe Bryant.”

Sorry, Cal!

https://www.mlb.com/news/manny-machado-debuts-with-dodgers-in-win/c-286536078

if you guys are going to keep trying to make "Sorry, Cal" a meme, at least use a sad picture to go with it. ..
cal-ripken.jpg?w=640

Archived