Who's next to be traded?

Flacco Machado

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

That's true, but I'm not sure Brach qualifies right now. Got to get a few good performances out of him, or try to. 

I thought he pitched well considering the atmosphere. Two soft infield batted balls, Two errors, and steady heavy rain.

Any scout would say the inning would be over and the run should not have scored. Our defense is awful.

I wanted to see Nunez and I've already seen enough in two games.

• In addition to the Rockies’ previously reported interest in Zach Britton, Colorado has also asked the Orioles about right-handers Dylan Bundy and Kevin Gausman, Jon Morosi of MLB.com reports (via Twitter). There’s no momentum in talks regarding Bundy and Gausman, however, Morosi adds. To this point, it’s not at all clear whether the O’s would even consider moving Gausman (controlled through 2020) or Bundy (through 2021). There’s little reason for the Orioles not to seriously entertain offers, from my vantage point, as they’re not likely to contend in either 2019 or 2020 with the Yankees and Red Sox both poised for long-term success. Obviously, that’s not to say they should simply take the best offer presented before July 31, but the Orioles should be amenable to moving just about anyone on the roster for a strong enough return.

56 minutes ago, TonySoprano said:

Lol we might now win 50 games with Bundy and Gausman. We have options to cover games. Castro, Rogers, Yacabonis, and Means can get us through August. Then is September we have expanded rosters. We can see what some of the new arms can do then plus a guy like Akin. Where the heck is Ynoa?  

Covering games is the least of my worries. I think Gausman is the next up. 

Archived