Two sagging; one surging

wildcard

I believe that Orioles management should extend Schoop and rebuild around him. He is young enough that he should be in his prime years once the team is ready to contend again. I  have serious doubts that anybody wants to rebuild around Chris Davis.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Nevermore said:

I believe that Orioles management should extend Schoop and rebuild around him. He is young enough that he should be in his prime years once the team is ready to contend again. I  have serious doubts that anybody wants to rebuild around Chris Davis.

I would like to build a wall around Chris Davis.

31 minutes ago, clapdiddy said:

But, he's hitting .240 in AAA.   Not a good sign.   If he comes up here, he'll be challenged in the zone more.

Let's put it this way. He's had a better year than Austin Hayes. 

5 minutes ago, rudyrooster said:

I just don't see Schoop long-term with the O's.  What with the FanDay fiasco this past off-season and now his best buddy traded to another team.  He's so close to free agency and I expect he will test those waters.

There's no time like the present for the Orioles FO to put their new-found enthusiam for doing things differently to the test and begin extension talks with Schoop.  The truth about his feelings shouldl come out soon enough.

Archived