TT: Roster takes shape less than a week out (Roster prediction)

Tony-OH

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can't believe we go into the season with Wright in the starting rotation.  I guess it's not a surpise how bad the pitching staff is, but when I look at the names, it becomes more real.  I'm guessing there will be several pickups of other team's castoffs.  Chris Davis - please fake an injury.  

3 minutes ago, Ruzious said:

I just can't believe we go into the season with Wright in the starting rotation.  I guess it's not a surpise how bad the pitching staff is, but when I look at the names, it becomes more real.  I'm guessing there will be several pickups of other team's castoffs.  Chris Davis - please fake an injury.  

This is a team that lost 115 games last year and didn't add any pitchers.  Of course Wright is in the starting rotation.

11 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

This is a team that lost 115 games last year and didn't add any pitchers.  Of course Wright is in the starting rotation.

That about sums it up, except to say that the brass apparently didn’t think Yefry Ramirez, despite spending half of last season in the rotation, would do any better than Wright.

1 hour ago, Can_of_corn said:

I was kind of hoping that I just imagined last season.  

We might need a 2 man bench - so we can keep a couple extra relievers.  

1 hour ago, Ruzious said:

I'm not too thrilled with it either, but it is what it is and really doesn't matter. A waiver claim could still happen and bump him but I'd be surprised if Wright is still on this team by June.

Archived