So... Infante?

interloper

The plague?

MRSA?

Without making too much light of what could be something serious for all we know... what the heck does this guy have that has him quarantined all spring? Is there any rumor or whisper of what's going on? Guy has a nice arm that could be a solid bullpen addition. 

3 hours ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Which player is this? Link to baseball reference page please. 

He's a veteran major league reliever we signed to a minor league contract in November.

He didn't make the start of camp because he was "sick" in Venezuela.   He finally got to the US, to Miami, and was sick there as well.   I don't think he threw a pitch for us in the preseason.

I don't think his baseball reference page will shed much light on the whatever the iillness/injyury is, but here it is:

https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/i/infangr01.shtml

5 minutes ago, SteveA said:

He's a veteran major league reliever we signed to a minor league contract in November.

He didn't make the start of camp because he was "sick" in Venezuela.   He finally got to the US, to Miami, and was sick there as well.   I don't think he threw a pitch for us in the preseason.

I don't think his baseball reference page will shed much light on the whatever the iillness/injyury is, but here it is:

https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/i/infangr01.shtml

Google search doesn't really bring up anything current either. Might be time to put his face on a milk carton.

1 hour ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Google search doesn't really bring up anything current either. Might be time to put his face on a milk carton.

I thought I heard on on 105.7 that he was ill with something that was considered contagious and was prevented from traveling. 

• 2 months later...

Archived