Who else was impressed by Means today

TouchemAll

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

I'm not a big fan of the opener concept and what it ends up doing to the bullpen.  I would consider calling Rogers or Ramirez up to start Wednesday, although I don't really want to send Means down.  

Opener concept? I don’t know what that means. Could you please elaborate?

Just now, Palmoripken said:

Seem like a fun group of guys. Gonna enjoy rooting for them. Awesome for Means to get the win today. He certainly earned it.

Yes most definitely.  Have we ever seen such youthful brio and exuberance displayed?  Awesome!  But these guys are cocky, determined and not intimidated by the moment.

25 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

I'm not a big fan of the opener concept and what it ends up doing to the bullpen.  I would consider calling Rogers or Ramirez up to start Wednesday, although I don't really want to send Means down.  

Rogers has to stay down for 10 days. He is not be eligible to return until Friday the 5th.  Unless there is an injury.

22 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Far cry from last year’s team. Waiting for Trumbo to throw a hissy fit when the team celebrates a victory with him around. 

I think that had to do with being hit in the face with a pie. 

40 minutes ago, bobmc said:

Yes most definitely.  Have we ever seen such youthful brio and exuberance displayed?  Awesome!  But these guys are cocky, determined and not intimidated by the moment.

Youngest O’s team I’ve seen in awhile. Outside of Davis and Trumbo, I don’t think there’s a guy older than me on the roster. 

Archived