DFA'd Adam Mcreery

JMU_Birdfan

Instead of creating a new one for every player, thought this would help consolidate our DFA pick-up options

Angels just DFA'd Adam Mcreery

26 years old Lefty bullpen arm with higher strikeout numbers but control issues. 

Lefty arms are tougher to come by, I think he's worth taking a flyer on, especially if we plan on trading givens, fry, etc.

37 minutes ago, JMU_Birdfan said:

Instead of creating a new one for every player, thought this would help consolidate our DFA pick-up options

26 years old Lefty bullpen arm with higher strikeout numbers but control issues. 

Lefty arms are tougher to come by, I think he's worth taking a flyer on, especially if we plan on trading givens, fry, etc.

We have plenty of High K high BB guys. No thanks on Mcreery.

13 hours ago, JMU_Birdfan said:

No, we've made the decision before that we want an individual thread for each DFA so you don't have to search through a long thread.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd rather take a look at him than say Richard Bleier at this point. The little bit of information we have on him suggests he has a pretty straight fastball and a decent curve and is good but not dominate against lefties. I'm pretty meh on what I've seen from the numbers and stats, but if Elias wanted to give him a look it wouldn't be awful.

On 7/30/2019 at 9:43 PM, Philip said:

We have plenty of High K high BB guys. No thanks on Mcreery.

Why even respond if you’re against every player that isn’t a blue chip prospect or a #1 overall pick?

You realize that Nunez, Alberto, Severino, Smith, Castro, Fry, and Bleier were all DFA acquisitions?

Everyone was against Tyler White, he’s hitting 5th for the Dodgers. The team that has a farm system that is the envy of baseball. 

Edited by sportsfan8703
  • Upvote 1