vs. BLUE JAYS, 8/03

OFFNY

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, scOtt said:

A Bundy homer? That's pretty rare...

Galvis is killing us...Bundy indulging his penchant for the long ball...I am just about give up on Dylan Bundy....he is just a disappointment most of the time.  

Bundy has issues.

I’ve said often that everybody in the major leagues as a fine athlete and a periodically fine player. Except for the careless guys, for whom there is no cure.

Bundy is just inconsistent, and that is the true sign of the mediocre player. He’s an OK player for right now, but he’s never going to be on a successful team.

However, he might be a perfect “change of scenery” guy. I would love to see him traded, And I wonder if a new team could make him a more consistently good pitcher.

Just now, Philip said:

Bundy has issues.

I’ve said often that everybody in the major leagues as a fine athlete and a periodically fine player. Except for the careless guys, for whom there is no cure.

Bundy is just inconsistent, and that is the true sign of the mediocre player. He’s an OK player for right now, but he’s never going to be on a successful team.

However, he might be a perfect “change of scenery” guy. I would love to see him traded, And I wonder if a new team could make him a more consistently good pitcher.

He'd be a perfect, if his body hadn't failed him guy.  How is the scene in Baltimore not different than how it was under Dan and Buck?

Archived