A Sincere Thank You

cboemmeljr

16 minutes ago, cboemmeljr said:

Earlier this year I was approached about my interest in penning the MiLB Game Summaries; I agreed, worked all season long and now the season is over.  There will be Playoff Summaries to follow, no worries.  I want to thank @Tony-OHand @weams for allowing me to contribute to this site and I want to especially thank the readers for checking in and reading the effort.  Hopefully I haven't disappointed.  If I am wanted, I will continue to add my input to Orioles Hangout.  The future is bright for the Orioles and I would like to share it.  Thanks again to everyone for allowing me to be here.

To the contrary, thank you for everything you’ve done this summer.    It’s enhanced the minor league board tremendously.   

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cboemmeljr said:

Earlier this year I was approached about my interest in penning the MiLB Game Summaries; I agreed, worked all season long and now the season is over.  There will be Playoff Summaries to follow, no worries.  I want to thank @Tony-OHand @weams for allowing me to contribute to this site and I want to especially thank the readers for checking in and reading the effort.  Hopefully I haven't disappointed.  If I am wanted, I will continue to add my input to Orioles Hangout.  The future is bright for the Orioles and I would like to share it.  Thanks again to everyone for allowing me to be here.

Great job and thank you!  Right now where the Orioles are as a franchise, your summaries have much more of my attention than the major league games.

• Upvote 2