Tigers Win Orioles Lose

atomic

14 minutes ago, atomic said:

They are only 2 1/2 games ahead of us now with 4 games between us left.  They must be sweating bullets. 

Be very afraid . Tigers came back from a 6-0 deficit against the Yankees. Granted it was  against Cortes,but this guy did defeat the Aztec Empire. 36 year old Edwin Jackson looks like he might fit in nicely in next years Oriole rotation. 9.76 ERA  with 93 hits and 20 homers in 59 innings. As Bordick reminds us,you always need a veteran presence. He would fit in nicely with Wojo,Gojo and Dojo. Dojo can teach the young guys.

• Haha 4

Honestly, I’ll be very happy if we hold onto the no. 2 pick while winning a few games along the way.   As things stand now, we could go 4-14 and be assured of getting no worse than the no. 2 pick.   

I’d say we need to lose 3 of 4 in Detroit to have any shot to catch them.   Not sure I have the stomach for it.  

12 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Honestly, I’ll be very happy if we hold onto the no. 2 pick while winning a few games along the way.   As things stand now, we could go 4-14 and be assured of getting no worse than the no. 2 pick.   

I’d say we need to lose 3 of 4 in Detroit to have any shot to catch them.   Not sure I have the stomach for it.  

Its not just #1 vs #2.  You are talking about another $700k of pool money.

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

Pretty easy if you don't watch the games.   :)

I have some respect for those that are still living and breathing by every game on TV, even if I don't entirely understand it this year.    I'll never stop following and loving and obsessing over this team, I just don't need to actively watch them get killed every night to do that.