Farewell OH

Luke-OH

14 minutes ago, Philip said:

YAY!

I’ve been suggesting you reach out to them, and by golly it happened!

I haven’t yet read your post, so you may explain how this happened, but if not I’d love to get the story. congratulations!

I had a post written out blaming you but wasn''t sure you'd know I was joking. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Luke-OH said:

I’m not going to talk in detail about the process for obvious reasons, but I’ll say that I was being honest on here when I said I wasn’t looking for a job.

That's awesome. I sorta wonder if that Shawn Armstrong tweet had something to do with it. You nailed his entire offseason plan just based on pure scouting/analysis. If something like that did raise some eyebrows at the Warehouse, then we should feel very good about the direction the Warehouse is going. 

• Upvote 3

I had a feeling this was going to happen.

All one has to do is see what you put out on the Rule 5 guys to know that you can bring valuable insight. Most people cannot scout a player, evaluate data and use that combination of inputs to project specific coaching changes that could help a guy reach a new level. I haven't seen anything like it online, and I say that with full respect to a few other guys in particular who I think are very good at what they do.

• Upvote 3