Other Orioles Consultant Jobs for OH Posters

Frobby

7 hours ago, Frobby said:

With Luke leaving OH to become Scouting Analyst Consultant for the Orioles, I’ve been wondering what other consulting jobs our posters could do.    Here’s a few suggestions:

scOtt:  Walk-Up Music Consultant

atomic: Concessions - Child Beverage Consultant

Drungo Hazewood: Obscure History Consultant.    In this job, he will create scoreboard trivia questions that nobody can answer.

Can_of_corn: Sarcasm Consultant.    His job will be to add some irony to MASN’s promotional commercials for the team.

Moose Milligan: Player Alumni Relations Consultant:   His entire job will be to keep Colby Rasmus from coming within 50 miles of Camden Yards.

wildcard: 40th Roster Spot Consultant.

AZ Ron: Payroll Tracking Consultant.   

weams: Public Address Announcement Consultant.    His job will be to write announcements that you think you understand, but aren’t quite sure.    

So many other great posters who need jobs.   Please feel free to suggest one for someone, or for yourself.     As for me:

Arbitration Prognostication Consultant.   

How much does this pay?  Because I could do that without even looking stuff up for years on end. 

Also... where's the line between trivia and torture?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Frobby said:

With Luke leaving OH to become Scouting Analyst Consultant for the Orioles, I’ve been wondering what other consulting jobs our posters could do.    Here’s a few suggestions:

atomic: Concessions - Child Beverage Consultant

Drungo Hazewood: Obscure History Consultant.    In this job, he will create scoreboard trivia questions that nobody can answer.

Can_of_corn: Sarcasm Consultant.    His job will be to add some irony to MASN’s promotional commercials for the team.

Moose Milligan: Player Alumni Relations Consultant:   His entire job will be to keep Colby Rasmus from coming within 50 miles of Camden Yards.

wildcard: 40th Roster Spot Consultant.

AZ Ron: Payroll Tracking Consultant.   

weams: Public Address Announcement Consultant.    His job will be to write announcements that you think you understand, but aren’t quite sure.    

So many other great posters who need jobs.   Please feel free to suggest one for someone, or for yourself.     As for me:

Arbitration Prognostication Consultant.   

Perfect.

15 hours ago, Frobby said:

I would be excellent at that! I have my own picked out already. ?

Nothing to do with Wayne's World. Just good vid.

6 hours ago, weams said:

"Ladies and Gentlemen your attention please to the trampoline in center field. Over men and horses hoops and garters. Lastly through a hogshead of real fire. Thank you."

I know, where are the rest of the words!

We could play that when "Mr. K' Kohl Stewart is warming before the first inning of his first start.

Trampolines optional...

• Thanks 1