Trey Mancini illness

eddie83

5 minutes ago, SteveA said:

They wouldn't lie and use the word "surgical".

And if they were testing Mancini for coronavirus, everyone on the team would be getting tested.

So no, this is not coronavirus related.   

Yea true. Hopefully he’s ok 

1 hour ago, andrewochs615 said:

I mean could they be testing for corona virus and just saying a procedure maybe?

“I think like anybody else would that’s going to go have further tests done,” Hyde replied. “All I can say, really, is we’re thinking about him and we’re going to respect his privacy in this whole thing"

1 hour ago, SteveA said:

They wouldn't lie and use the word "surgical".

And if they were testing Mancini for coronavirus, everyone on the team would be getting tested.

So no, this is not coronavirus related.   

No this is not true at all. They aren't even testing the 70 people at that work at that nursing home in Washington State that are showing symptoms. And surgical was not used anywhere by the Orioles or on Roch's blog.  It says medical procedure and testing.  

And this is Florida that has been slow to test.  This is Florida's current guideline for testing:

As of Thursday, the state said it was following the CDC’s previous standards for testing, that a patient meet two of the following three criteria:

▪ Travel to or from an area with widespread community transmission — Italy, China, South Korea and Japan — and showing symptoms of COVID-19: cough, shortness of breath and fever

▪ Close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case, with the same symptoms.

▪ Severe, acute lower respiratory illness and fever requiring hospitalization, and without an alternate diagnosis, like the flu."