O's sweep Pirates with 12-4 Easter win (sim)

Tony-OH

My dad's a Pirates fan and I'm an Orioles fan. I take him to a baseball game every summer for Father's Day (he picks). We were going to go to these games before everything shut down. I kind of want to send him these sims, but his Pirates got destroyed so badly, I'm not sure it would help, haha.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChosenOne21 said:

My dad's a Pirates fan and I'm an Orioles fan. I take him to a baseball game every summer for Father's Day (he picks). We were going to go to these games before everything shut down. I kind of want to send him these sims, but his Pirates got destroyed so badly, I'm not sure it would help, haha.

Maybe send them to him and joke that it might have been a good thing you guys didn't go to these games from his perspective! :D

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

Just curious, Tony, since you don't have to answer to ownership, why do you still have Davis on the team? Trying to keep it realistic or is there something in the Sim keeping you from getting rid of him?

That's the key here. I'm not really running things if I had total control, I'm running it from the perspective if I were under the same limitations as Elias would be under. Elias made the comment about giving Davis this year and then evaluate so my plan is to keep him on the roster until there is a roster crunch that would dictate otherwise like say Mountcastle is ready and Mancini is able to come back.

He did have a 3-hit + a homer game in this one so that will earn him another start.

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

That's the key here. I'm not really running things if I had total control, I'm running it from the perspective if I were under the same limitations as Elias would be under. Elias made the comment about giving Davis this year and then evaluate so my plan is to keep him on the roster until there is a roster crunch that would dictate otherwise like say Mountcastle is ready and Mancini is able to come back.

He did have a 3-hit + a homer game in this one so that will earn him another start.

Makes sense. I would be curious to run it with Mountcastle and Rutschman