Servideo on Crabcakes, Bleach Blonde hair, and more! (UPDATE: Signs for $950K 100k overslot)

Roll Tide

Back in the early to mid-nineties i lived in Middle River and enjoyed the crab cakes and cream of crab soup at the River Watch.  Been out of MD since 2002 so i couldn't say what is still around or good anymore.  However, we do get some supposed lump blue crab meat from time to time and make them at home.  Really it is the only way.

On 7/8/2020 at 7:28 AM, Can_of_corn said:

It isn't if they could have used that money to target a more coveted player.

We have no way of ever knowing that. It appears they had a plan and got as close to it as they could, right? The only hiccup seems to be they maybe hoped a pitcher they liked would have slipped to the supplemental round. But we don't even know that for sure. Your opinion on this draft really hinges on whether you like the underslot 1st round/overslot 3-5 rounds. Whether or not they spent 98% vs 100% of their money really is a non-factor compared to the larger picture of: do you agree with the draft approach or not. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, interloper said:

We have no way of ever knowing that. It appears they had a plan and got as close to it as they could, right? The only hiccup seems to be they maybe hoped a pitcher they liked would have slipped to the supplemental round. But we don't even know that for sure. Your opinion on this draft really hinges on whether you like the underslot 1st round/overslot 3-5 rounds. Whether or not they spent 98% vs 100% of their money really is a non-factor compared to the larger picture of: do you agree with the draft approach or not. 

I kind of remember Elias saying that, or alluding to it. Interview the night of or day after the draft.

3 hours ago, interloper said:

33 minutes ago, scOtt said:

I kind of remember Elias saying that, or alluding to it. Interview the night of or day after the draft.

Joe Trezza. (Go to 22:18 if this link doesn't take you there.)

• Thanks 1

• weams changed the title to Servideo on Crabcakes, Bleach Blonde hair, and more! (UPDATE: Signs for $950K 100k overslot)
46 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

You need an acid to balance the dish.  Doesn't need to overpower things, but you need that brightness.

I am a coleslaw fan.  Some pepper and vinegar are imperative for me to enjoy a batch.