Bundy in L.A.

bpilktree

Dylan Bundy made his first start for the Angles.  He went 6.2 innings 3 hits and 1er.   It looks like he still never going to get fastball back he was 90-91 on the gun.  It’s a shame that he never bounced back from injury he can pitch and mix his off speed stuff with best of them.  He could have been special if he stayed healthy and was throwing mid 90s.

I felt since the last injury that when he came back his focus was on a nice, relaxed, smooth repeatable delivery, top velocity and results be damned.  It always felt there was a whole lot more velocity there but he came to terms that the only way to stay healthy was a smooth, repeatable delivery and rely on command.

Edited by NedFromYork

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

I hope you know you're 10% responsible for my 1 terabyte harddrive only having 84 gig space left... bastard.

I'm not at all sorry.

You can delete that picture you have of me, that would get you a little more room.

How was that for an appropriate song?

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I'm not at all sorry.

You can delete that picture you have of me, that would get you a little more room.

How was that for an appropriate song?

Was great! Love me some Blues Traveler.

And I have a 2nd c : harddrive with 900 gig still free. ? I just need to shift some files.

For a guy, that many here thought he'd never make it to the O's after TJ surgery and the decreased velocity of his fastball he has survived pretty well. Yes, he never lived up to the dream of being a stud pitcher, but he worked hard and never gave excuses for his performance. At least he gave some highlights, more than many others of our number 1's, including, I am afraid,  DJ Stewart and Hunter Harvey.