vs. YANKEES, 7/30

OFFNY

30 minutes ago, scOtt said:

That ball isn't inside enough to be in the batter's box. Hope it hurt!

I guess that's why Garceau said the HBP on Torres was "suspect"?   That comment confused me because I listened to the first inning while driving home from work and Brown/Hollander didn't mention anything about Torres crowding the plate at all.   I had no idea it was even an issue from the radio broadcast.

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

I guess that's why Garceau said the HBP on Torres was "suspect"?   That comment confused me because I listened to the first inning while driving home from work and Brown/Hollander didn't mention anything about Torres crowding the plate at all.   I had no idea it was even an issue from the radio broadcast.

He was really crowding. And the Judge HBP barely grazed his sleeve. IF it even got the sleeve at all...

27 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

That is Dwight Smith, Jr. in left. DJ is not in the lineup.

OK, I saw a lineup earlier today with Mullins in left.   Then Patrick posts a lineup with DJ in left.   And now Dwight Smith is actually in left.   What in the wide wide world of sports is goin' on here with our left field position tonight?

4 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Just home from work.   I swear I saw a lineup earlier today that had Mullins in LF, not DJ.   Was I just imagining that?

You were not. That lineup is wrong. Mullins was initially supposed to be in left but moved to right, Smith, Jr. was going to DH but moved to left with Santander moving to DH.

OK, I saw a lineup earlier today with Mullins in left.   Then Patrick posts a lineup with DJ in left.   And now Dwight Smith is actually in left.   What in the wide wide world of sports is goin' on here with our left field position tonight?

Patrick was never right. I was just out of date (I sneak edited that post after initially saying it was Mullins in that post), they moved Santander to DH shortly before gametime.

Trying to find somebody who is competent in left?