Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

I agree but is that a plus feature?

(that alone is worth the price if it is, I use it constantly.)

Oh, didn't even think of that, could be...pretty sure it is not available when I am not logged (which is how I realize I am not logged in).

No love for Mark Reynolds this year? His team is in first place but not really sure he has much to do with it. He does have 5 HR but a weak OBP of .280 and his OPS is .740 in 20 games.

POSTED ON APRIL 6th

Mark Reynolds is with Milwaukee now. Is he a starter or a platoon player? 0-for-3 so far w/ 2 K's and a walk. Would have been terrible if the O's had kept him over Davis.
Reynolds helped our cause with a HR in a win against the RedSox:

http://nesn.com/2014/04/red-sox-brewers-live-clay-buchholz-makes-season-debut-against-milwaukee/

MARK ANDREW REYNOLDS o

MARK ANDREW REYNOLDS

MARK ANDREW REYNOLDS

MARK ANDREW REYNOLDS

MARK ANDREW REYNOLDS

MARK ANDREW REYNOLDS

POSTED ON APRIL 10th

MARK REYNOLDS hit a 2-run home run in the top of the 9th inning to give the Brewers a couple of insurance runs in their 9-4 win over the Phillies.

http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=340409122&teams=milwaukee-brewers-vs-philadelphia-phillies

It was Reynolds' 2nd round-tripper of the season' date=' and his Brewers are off to a solid 6-2 start, including a sweep of the Red Sox in Fenway Park.[/quote']

POSTED ON APRIL 12th

Maaaahhhhhk Reynolds hit his 3rd home run of the season.

http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=340411108&teams=pittsburgh-pirates-vs-milwaukee-brewers

7 straight wins for the Brewers (8-2 overall.)

2-run home run for Maaaaaaaahk Reynolds in his first plate appearance against the Cardinals today.

That's his 6th round-tripper of the season so far.

Game still in progress.

If he were a utility infielder, I would love to have him back.

Tsuyoshi Wada this year in the PCL:

4-1, 0.57 ERA, 0.638 WHIP

5 GS, 31.1 IP, 16 H, 2 ER, 4 BB, 37 K

I was hoping that we would be able to bring him back on the relative cheap ($1 Million) for one more year, since we already spent the $9 Million on him for the previous 2 years.

Since Wada had not pitched a single inning of major league ball in 2012 or 2013 and still got all of his money, I was hoping that perhaps we could negotiate with him, tell him that we still wanted him, but not for the $5 Million option.

Oh, well.

oo

FRANCISCO RODRIGUEZ

Games: 17 *

Games Finished: 17 *

Innings Pitched: 17

Team Record: 17-0

Saves: 14 (14-for-14) *

BB: 4

SO: 24

E.R.A: 0.00

W.H.I.P: 0.647

* Leads the Major Leagues

When I have watched, it seems that it is all his change up/splitter which is working. With us, it was elevated just enough to not be as effective.