Zach Lowther

accinfo

I crashed right after the game last night. My screwed up sleep schedule is even more screwed up as I got 6 hours Thursday night but woke up at 3:30 am! :eek:

Just read about Lowther. Very cool. Another of our fine TINSTAAPPs getting the nod for Saturday night. GO O'S!!!

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

That’s exciting.    Hopefully he watched every pitch of John Means’ start.   Their games have some similar elements.   

While I don't expect a no hitter, it would be good with he could go 5 and give up no more then 2.

4 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Looks like Lowther is going to need top command every start up here. Slim margin of error. 

Good lineup tonight, but yea, if he keeps leaving his 90 mph fastball up in the zone he won’t get very many more starts. Imagine he’ll be optioned tomorrow. 

49 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Best of luck to Lowther.  Still think he has a future in Baltimore.  One note, when Miley threw his no hitter, he only hit 90 once. 

Who's the next man up?  Anyone looked good at Norfolk?

Probably Zimmermann coming back.

Lowther was at 91 mostly tonight from what I saw.  I know he can get it up to 93-94 so let's hope for a little more zip in the future.  I think he's fine at 92-93.  The deception plays but not so much at 90-91.  Command also was just not there tonight. 

• Upvote 1