Orioles trade discussion thread

Sports Guy

2 minutes ago, ShoelesJoe said:

Looks like the Phillies are getting Gibson and Kennedy from TX.

Means slowly climbing the list of best starters available.   Don't know if Kennedy affects our LH relievers, he has the big C tattooed on his chest for closer and those guys are in their own special category, it seems.

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Picking myself up off the floor after the Madrigal news.  Didn't see that one coming at all.  Terrible, terrible move and I hope the White Sox die in the World Series in the 7th game on a homer off Kimbrel.  

I love it. Hoyer has killed it so far.

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Picking myself up off the floor after the Madrigal news.  Didn't see that one coming at all.  Terrible, terrible move and I hope the White Sox die in the World Series in the 7th game on a homer off Kimbrel.  

Madrigal, Martin - none of these guys hit the ball hard like Kyle Stowers :)

8 minutes ago, Philip said:

It is 315 Eastern time, we have 45 more minutes, and I am predicting nothing will happen and the team tomorrow will be just as bad as the team yesterday

Hey Captain Obvious, why not wait another 45 minutes for this bold prediction? ?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, NCRaven said:

Hey Captain Obvious, why not wait another 45 minutes for this bold prediction? ?

For me nothing is obvious.  We probably won't  know cpmpletely what happened until 4:30.  Lot of stuff happens as time runs out.

Just now, Philip said:

Are the nationals intent on trading away their entire roster?

If they're going into a full rebuild I won't weep. If we're emerging from our rebuild as they're going in we might have a chance to reclaim a little regional interest and put some more butts in the seats.