Who is the Orioles 2021 #3 prospect?

Tony-OH

Who is the Orioles 2021 #3 prospect?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Orioles 2021 #3 prospect?

• Colton Cowser - OF
    • D.L. Hall - LHP
    • Gunnar Henderson - SS
    • Heston Kjerstad - OF
    • Coby Mayo - 3B

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

Lots of great conversation in this thread. Just goes to show how truly informed you guys are on the Orioles prospect scene. Great job.

I won't give any clues about my choice in order to keep the conversation up and keep the voting genuine, but I'm just impressed by how knowledgeable you guys are on our prospects overall.

The fact that four of the choices are polling at 17% or more tells you how close this is.  It’s nice to have a system with four good candidates to be no. 3.  

• Upvote 2

With only 18.89% of the vote after starting off strong, Mayo was your third choice behind Cowser (36.67%) and DL Hall at (26.67%).

Honestly, if I didn't watch as much as I did at Delmarva this year through video, I might have been less aggressive with his ranking. He may honestly have the most upside offensively in the system. Yes, you read that right. 

1 hour ago, Tony-OH said:

With only 18.89% of the vote after starting off strong, Mayo was your third choice behind Cowser (36.67%) and DL Hall at (26.67%).

Honestly, if I didn't watch as much as I did at Delmarva this year through video, I might have been less aggressive with his ranking. He may honestly have the most upside offensively in the system. Yes, you read that right. 

Not necessarily the right question/comparison, but it would be very interesting if Mayo were to become a more highly-regarded prospect than Austin Martin around the league by year's end.

51 minutes ago, BohKnowsBmore said:

Not necessarily the right question/comparison, but it would be very interesting if Mayo were to become a more highly-regarded prospect than Austin Martin around the league by year's end.

I suspect he already is by a fair number of people.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, BohKnowsBmore said:

I'd take Mayo every day of the week and twice on Sunday over Martin right now. Martin has defensive issues and a lack of power so I'm not sure what his upside exactly. 

• Upvote 1