I'm already over this offseason.

Moose Milligan

2 minutes ago, Orioles0615 said:

Please, we all know its going to be Matt Harvey again. ERA under 7 = major league deal. Over 7 though is minor league deal with spring training 

Worst part is I kinda want Harvey to comeback because some other scrapheap pitcher Elias signs will probably do worse. I'm looking at Harvey's 4.18 ERA in the second half and thinking maybe he can do that over an entire season. 

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I don't if the Rangers will even be a .500 team, but they are making things happen in free agency even if it's going to burn them longterm. 

I’m just surprised he didn’t go to the MFY. I wonder if that means they’re all in on Correa. With Baez to the Tigers. 

1 minute ago, waroriole said:

I’m just surprised he didn’t go to the MFY. I wonder if that means they’re all in on Correa. With Baez to the Tigers. 

I like Correa the most out of the shortstops available in free agency and hoping he doesn't land with the Yankees. 

Hey, Elias drafted Correa maybe the Orioles will be the mystery team to emerge and....ok I can't finish typing that with a straight face. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I like Correa the most out of the shortstops available in free agency and hoping he doesn't land with the Yankees. 

Hey, Elias drafted Correa maybe the Orioles will be the mystery team to emerge and....ok I can't finish typing that with a straight face. 

Wouldn't that be nice? Fill a prime position for years, let the prospects fill out 2B, 3B, etc.

• Upvote 1

No way teams are rushing to sign these deals after the last few offseasons without the idea that the new CBA is going to be more player friendly.

I'm waiting for the O's to be on the outside looking in because they were too risk adverse.

Would be the Orioles Way to try and build almost solely around draft picks only to have the main advantages of the current system change under them.