Danny Duffy (Signed 1-yr deal with Dodgers)

jrobb21613

Wasn't this the guy who reported that the O's had made a massive offer to Correa? If so, I would definitely take this report with a grain of salt since no one else touched that rumor with a 10 foot pole, not even MLBTR, who were absolutely desperate for any content whatsoever at the time due to the lockdown and who still haven't reported on it.

That said, I'd love to have Duffy so I hope it's true.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Pickles said:

In conjunction they make a lot of sense.

As a risk portfolio.

Like buying Tesla and Exxon. 

I get it we’re seeing some moves to bolster the starting pitching that’s targeting players who might actually contribute.

At least Elias isn’t solely focusing on players who might be out of baseball if they didn’t sign with the Orioles this free agency. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Pickles said:

In conjunction they make a lot of sense.

As a risk portfolio.

Like buying Tesla and Exxon. 

You mean Duffy as the risky buy? If he’s healthy he could really help us, but he did have flexor tendon surgery in January and missed most of last year. 

6 hours ago, DrinkinWithFermi said:

Wasn't this the guy who reported that the O's had made a massive offer to Correa? If so, I would definitely take this report with a grain of salt since no one else touched that rumor with a 10 foot pole, not even MLBTR, who were absolutely desperate for any content whatsoever at the time due to the lockdown and who still haven't reported on it.

That said, I'd love to have Duffy so I hope it's true.

Oh yeah it is. Can we stop posting this guy like he has any credibility?

• Upvote 1