April 10: Orioles try to avoid sweep at Tampa

SteveA

4 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

Another pop culture reference from Brown-“from Liev Schreiber lookalike, Cory Kluber.” Doesn’t look like him and who cares?

Nobody enjoys pop culture references about the other team when the Orioles are sucking once again. 

Just now, Moshagge3 said:

Maybe the Rays are just that good. We'll see what the O's do against a Brewers team that is getting steamrolled this weekend.

I think the level of the Rays is about 10 - 20% of what we are seeing in this series.  The rest is: we're not a good team. 

1 minute ago, Moshagge3 said:

Maybe the Rays are just that good. We'll see what the O's do against a Brewers team that is getting steamrolled this weekend.

I do think the Rays are very good. But I also see a lot of the same old chinks in the Orioles team armor in these first three games. Same old hitters who can't hit with RISP. Same old starting pitchers that can't get things going. Same old hitters looking clueless against a pitcher they should hit. Same team that buries itself early in games and has to play from behind. Just the Orioles that we've seen over the last 4 years.

• Upvote 1