ESPN's Ravech: Teixeira has "enormous attraction to the Orioles" Close to signing

Tony-OH

Maybe it's not that close?

The media can't just go with OH insider information. They have to have something concrete, meaning the actors themselves have to tell them something.

You'd expect Boras to be begging for every dime along the way, so it's not like he's going to call other teams and tell them he's hammering out the final contractual details. He's likely playing teams against each other right to the final minute.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your second team can't be in the same freakin' division as your first! What the heck? :P

Hey, twice as many chances to really root against the Yankees! I've never been as happy as when the Sox finally beat the Yankees in the playoffs or when they finally won the World Series. When the O's finally sign Tex and eventually win the WS I will probably go nuts!:excited:

Sure we would. Anderson would be our future DH, because I doubt we extend Huff. It doesn't make that much sense for the Sox to spend so much on him though.
What the guy has a bad glove at 1B? .900 OPS at AA at age 20 is pretty impressive to me.:rolleyestf:

Archived