Felix Bautista 2022

Aristotelian

28 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

He should get some ROY votes. He won’t rack up a bunch of saves to win it but he should get some recognition. 

If he somehow sneaks into the top 3 in ROY voting then we get an extra draft pick. If we were to trade Lopez, then that would be one of the implied benefits that would come in a trade is that Bautista could net us an extra pick from racking up saves. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, waroriole said:

Just absolute filth. I’m excited for when he takes over the closer role. Nothing against Lopez, but pure stuff can’t compare. 

I'm happy to have both. And a spirited southpaw in Perez who isn't just a LOOGY. Tate was impressive and woah, where did Baker suddenly come up with a 100 mph four-seamer? His K of Judge with a low cutter after throwing seven 98-100 mph pills was beautiful.

It's a very good bullpen and we definitely have the advantage tonight if we can get Cole out of the game early. Too optimistic to expect Cole to leave in the 3rd inning  like Taillon last night, but if it's a bullpen game from the sixth on, I like our chances. Akin, Perez, and Lopez weren't used last night.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

2 in the top 10 and 3 in the top 12 are Orioles.