Teixeira Watch: Part VII- Owner Says Sox Are Out

adjones10

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure what Fallout 3 is. It stands for Greatest Of All Time. (Ali) Not the biggest boxing fan, but I thought that G.O.A.T. was a pretty cool name and fitted me perfectly. :D

And for those who don't know, I'm not making fun of praying by saying "baby Jesus", it's from the movie Talledaga Nights.

My bad. It's a recently released video game. To make a long story short, you have to take an exam known as the G.O.A.T. towards the beginning of the game.

Man, now I feel like a nerd. :D

The Washington Post is still reporting this morning' date=' for what it's worth, that the O's are out of it.[/quote']

So we have the Sox and Angels at their maximum offer, and both have said they are out.

So that leaves just the Nats, I doubt that Boras would have allowed their to be only one team left bidding on Tex.

The Washington Post is still reporting this morning' date=' for what it's worth, that the O's are out of it.[/quote']

I am inclined to believe the media does not know what is going on based on how many times they have bungled this entire Tex ordeal its at the point where no one knows. I'll be surprised if the media actually knows where he will end up going.

long time reader. recent member. first time poster.

just wanted to say that it just amazes me how much contradictory reports are out there regarding tex. it seems more than anything else different writers regurgitating the same stories over and over again with their 2 cents attached to it. the way i'm approaching this is assuming we don't get him, that way i won't be disappointed if he doesn't sign with us.

I am inclined to believe the media does not know what is going on based on how many times they have bungled this entire Tex ordeal its at the point where no one knows. I'll be surprised if the media actually knows where he will end up going.

The media doesn't have a clue to whats going on. The only way we'll know is if AM calls a press conference at the warehouse (today hopefully ;)) or there's a report that another team has signed Tex... until then, who cares what the media says. I wouldn't be surprised if they wrote this crap to see the response people give it.

Archived