Teixeira Watch: Part VIII- Decisions, Decisions

Greg Pappas

And isn't it funny how people run for 130 pages with Belkast's posts, and bigbird's posts are grumbled about and quickly forgotten.

People believe what they want to hear...

And we have a winner. People were believing the guy with 15 posts on the ESPN board because he said we signed Teix. If the exact same guy posted the Sox got him he would have been ridiculed.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is also bs...

Baltimore as a whole has a huge Napoleon complex...they'll always hold him in esteem for choosing his home instead of Boston/Yankee money.

We just don't boo our guys unless it gets desperate...let alone hometown guys.

There is a 100% chance if he come to OPACY in a Sox uniform the boo birds will be out in full force for all 1700 fans that aren't there to see the Sox.

BB has the most accurate Orioles source on this site and its not particularly close.
I actually usually think Sonny is the most accurate. He doesn't post as much stuff, but it tends to be pretty good when he does post stuff.

And the way he predicted and nailed the Perlozzo firing was incredible. He had it down to the day several weeks out.

BB has the most accurate Orioles source on this site and its not particularly close.

I would like to dispute that. Sonny76 is the most accurate poster as he was the only one to call the Wieters signing.

Not that I don't appreciate BB's information but I've seen you post this a few times and it's simply not true.

Besides BB's guy said way back in July that our offseason priority was Tex and that we'd pay big bucks to get him.

Don't know if this has been posted but here is another post from the Baltimore Sun message board from DSHAWG1

"I am hearing from my guy it was close, but PA pulled it out in the end. 9 Years 225 Million with an opt-out after the 3rd year."

I don't think we need to be updates with posts from other boards.

Archived