Moves I’d like to see this weekend

connja

22 minutes ago, fansince1988 said:

I originally thought he would be up tomorrow. Now I am beginning to think it won't be anytime soon, maybe September? 

Psh if we wait til September may as well wait until next year to get the extra year. And then you got to wait for the service time again, and at that point may as well wait until super 2. Aw hell just wait until September again. 

It's a vicious  cycle. 

2 hours ago, SteveA said:

I'm driving up Saturday to visit my mother in her nursing home Sunday in upstate NY.   I won't be able to see Sunday's at all, and would only be able to watch Saturday night's on my phone in the hotel room if the MASN app cooperates (which it didn't last time I was up there, but we were playing the Yankees, so I was able to watch the game on YES, but that won't work for me tomorrow night).

I may never see Adley in an Oriole uniform.  ☹️

Hope you have a nice time with your mother. 

At this rate you may not be the only one.  

13 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Thanks for crushing the hopes of all fans who were hoping he was headed to Baltimore.

Adley's not here tonight so I wasn't expecting him to make his MLB debut this weekend, but the Orioles are a weird enough of a franchise that they might call him up for Saturday night's game.  I was predicting it would be tonight, and it's yet another reason why I don't gamble.