Mclouth's HR hit the pole!!!

Bahama O's Fan

Well that was a dirty trick!

And no, I donโ€™t think this team reminds me of 2012 when it comes to close games. ย That team went 29-9 in one-run games. ย  This team is 6-7. ย ย 

But, Iโ€™m enjoying this team.ย 
ย 

7 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Well that was a dirty trick!

And no, I donโ€™t think this team reminds me of 2012 when it comes to close games. ย That team went 29-9 in one-run games. ย  This team is 6-7. ย ย 

But, Iโ€™m enjoying this team.ย 
ย 

The bar is really, really

ย 

ย 

really

low.ย 

5 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

I thought McLouth was one of the best additions that year

Gotta hand it to Dan on that one. ย Pulled him out of obscurity and got two good months out of him in 2012, signed him cheap for 2013 and got a very good year out of him, then dumped him and let the Nats pay him 2/$10 mm to do nothing. ย I really enjoyed McLouth while we had him, though. ย ย 

3 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Gotta hand it to Dan on that one. ย Pulled him out of obscurity and got two good months out of him in 2012, signed him cheap for 2013 and got a very good year out of him, then dumped him and let the Nats pay him 2/$10 mm to do nothing. ย I really enjoyed McLouth while we had him, though. ย ย 

There's a good chance the 2012 Orioles don't make the playoffs without McLouth. He stepped up big time when Markakis got hurt that season.ย 

12 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

There's a good chance the 2012 Orioles don't make the playoffs without McLouth. He stepped up big time when Markakis got hurt that season.ย 

Well, heโ€™d already been playing for like 5 weeks by the time Markakis got hurt, and playing LF pretty much exclusively. ย  Once Nick went down, RF was covered by Chris Davis, Endy Chavez and Lew Ford. ย 

17 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

ย 

3 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Well, heโ€™d already been playing for like 5 weeks by the time Markakis got hurt, and playing LF pretty much exclusively. ย  Once Nick went down, RF was covered by Chris Davis, Endy Chavez and Lew Ford. ย 

ย 

IIRC, he basically became a full-time player once Reimold went down. They made a pretty nice platoon before that.