A Favorable O's Schedule through June

wildcard

3 hours ago, Explosivo said:

Call me crazy, but I think the O’s have a chance at a wild card spot this year. We add Grayson, Hall and (surprise) Henderson and, suddenly, we have a very good chance at being a giant killer. 

I think it's great that you, and I'm sure there are others, are so optimistic about the immediate future. But as you may have noticed, even the most talented and hyped rookies don't always tear up the league right away. It can takes weeks, or months, or even a full season for them to start realizing their potential. 

Even with them being a below .500 team, we’re probably hitting Seattle at a bad time. 

I mean, it looks like we’ll miss Logan Gilbert, which is good, but Julio Rodriguez has been en fuego this weekend, and both Kyle Lewis and Ty France seemed to be heating up as well. 

8 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

If the starting pitching stabilizes, the O's should have a shot at a winning month in June.  Hard to believe the O's haven't had one since 2017.

August 2017 .Had chance this month if they would have won today and the next two games.SP has been real bad but two of the hotter hitting teams. But Zimmermann was always thought of a fourth starter at best.Lyles, an innings eater.Bradish learning and still a prospect.Wells we shall see. May get better with recalls but the hitting is starting to get better.

3 hours ago, justD said:

Even with them being a below .500 team, we’re probably hitting Seattle at a bad time. 

I mean, it looks like we’ll miss Logan Gilbert, which is good, but Julio Rodriguez has been en fuego this weekend, and both Kyle Lewis and Ty France seemed to be heating up as well. 

3-7 in their last 10 games and 8-18 on the road 

On 5/29/2022 at 9:04 AM, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

Hopefully Elias will try to improve the team at the deadline if that does occur. Sadly, I am afraid he will just get rid of folks in a salary dump even if they do improve. 

At this point, you are literally, just throwing stuff against the wall.  You should just start every post with IFHMEACWUHIFG.  We got it.

;) 

IFHMEACWUHIFG™

On 5/29/2022 at 9:00 AM, wildcard said:

Starting on May 27th going through the end of June the O's play 33 games.   Only 7 of them are with clubs with winning records.  Four vs the Jays and 3 vs the Rays.  

The other 26 games are against teams belong .500 including the Red Sox (5), Mariners (6),  White Sox (4),  Guardians (3),   Royals (3)  Nationals (2), Cubs (2).

If the O's can stay healthy they have a chance to improve their record over the next month.

3-2 vs Red Sox, 1-2 vs Mariners, 1-2 vs Guardians so 5-6 in first 11 of the 26.  Are we able to step it up a bit?