Dean Kremer 2022

Spy Fox

Real bad pitch on the HR, but I was pleased to see that he rebounded and made it into the 5th without allowing any more damage. 

I'll be interested to watch Kremer's starts going forward. I don't expect that much but I do think he's our best 5th starter option at the moment and have at least a bit of hope that he can perform as such. 

I was only watching here and there. For anyone who watched through, how'd he look today?

At this point, we need fresh arms. The pen is ragged. His start was somewhat encouraging. We’ll see. 

We need him to mature and be able to execute better pitches in situations like where he hung that change up. We need Kremer to cover innings and compete. He may have the worst body language of any Oriole pitcher I have ever seen. When something doesn’t go his way, he looks completely defeated. I want to reach out and smack the man-bun off him sometimes. 

• Upvote 1

He looked shaky today but they couldn't square up his fastball.  Poor command of his changeup.  So so on the cutter.  Couldn't throw a decent curve until the 4th inning.   He had decent command of the fastball.  It's sacriligeous but his smooth arm action reminded me of Palmer.  Batters were missing fastballs in fastball counts.

If he can get more consistent with 2 of his secondaries he's got a chance but that's a big IF.

• Upvote 1