Father's Day: Auston Voth gets his first Oriole start vs the Rays

SteveA

See, Baker? That's how you pitch. I'm just annoyed because the Orioles are facing Kluber and will not get a lot of runs off him. That's why it imperative that our bullpen guys pitch well, and if you want to pitch well, you don't bring in Baker (the worst guy in the pen.)

Just now, justD said:

Don’t know if @SteveAalready got a chance to try em but I sampled both.

The onions absolutely seal the deal on the patty melt.  Not sold on the Saratoga Roast Beef but watched em drizzle the au jus (sp?) on it. 

30195D7A-7D51-4080-8EB8-B810A7C83035.jpeg

69185B4C-8982-4061-833F-ED4C4FB8FC36.jpeg

That patty melt looks sooooooooo good

3 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

Of course the O's probably don't have a good camera angle for this. 

Lol! That's the same thing I was thinking. Another great positive of having MASN. Seems like the people at MASN are reading magazines or playing video games and they'll get to the stats, scores, errors, etc when they feel like it. 

• Upvote 1

Maybe it's just me being overly focused and overly rooting on Adley's at bats, but I can't recall a player more consistently get screwed by umps on close calls as he has since up. He seems to have a fantastic eye but it feels like once an at bat he takes a close pitch that's a ball and it is ALWAYS called a strike. It is infuriating. 

I'd like to find some sort of stat that's balls taken called a strike against a batter.