3. Anderson Delosantos 3B (18) FCL

4. Juan Delosantos rp (20) Delmarva

5. Braylin Tavera cf (17) DSL

6. Jean Pinto rhp (21) Aberdeen 

7. Moises Chance rhp  (19) Delmarva

8. Raul Rangel rhp (19) IL Delmarva 

9. Edgar Portes rhp (19) Delmarva

10. Arón Estrada 2B (17) DSL

Disappointing that Maikol isn’t playing his way onto this list at all. 

1 minute ago, joelala said:

Disappointing that Maikol isn’t playing his way onto this list at all. 

I put him on just because of the bonus and then took him off.  Very bad sign that he's not hitting much at 18 in FCL.  

2 hours ago, RZNJ said:

1. Samuel Basallo c (17) FCL

2. Frederick Bencosme ss (19) Delmarva

3. Anderson Delosantos 3B (18) FCL

4. Juan Delosantos rp (20) Delmarva

5. Braylin Tavera cf (17) DSL

6. Jean Pinto rhp (21) Aberdeen 

7. Moises Chance rhp  (19) Delmarva

8. Raul Rangel rhp (19) IL Delmarva 

9. Edgar Portes rhp (19) Delmarva

10. Arón Estrada 2B (17) DSL

Both Rangel and Chance have been injured this year. Most likely will repeat Delmarva - have they lost a little of their prospect luster?

3 minutes ago, Chaka Garcia said:

Both Rangel and Chance have been injured this year. Most likely will repeat Delmarva - have they lost a little of their prospect luster?

Depends on the injury.  I believe it's a knee with Chace. Rangel has been out for some time.  Both had their moments early in the season.  They'd probably be higher if they hadn't gotten hurt.  

Both 19 and Chace was 18 when the season began.  

Keep an eye on LHP Deivy Cruz pitching today for Delmarva. He's only 18 (and a young 18) with good numbers so far this year. Was in the DSL last year and though he had an ERA over 5, he had 63 Ks in 45 IP. 

• Upvote 1

• Tony-OH changed the title to Top ten Latin prospects (RZNJ List)
12 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Though his .577 OPS at Delmarva doesn’t seem to justify it, I heard Sam Jelinek (radio PBP guy for the Shorebirds) say that Mishael Deson is the player who scouts always bring up as an intriguing prospect for the Orioles.  

I'd immediately fire those scouts. lol

Slow twitch guy with no power despite a body that has already started to fill out. Honestly, I'm not sure what scouts see in him but I remember Elias talking him up a bit when they got him in the Givens trade. 

12 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Though his .577 OPS at Delmarva doesn’t seem to justify it, I heard Sam Jelinek (radio PBP guy for the Shorebirds) say that Mishael Deson is the player who scouts always bring up as an intriguing prospect for the Orioles.  

I loved the season he had in FCL last year. Tony absolutely thinks he's no good.  Total disappointment this year. No power at all.  Hits EVERYTHING to the opposite field.  Probably the most disappointing player this year for me.

6 minutes ago, LTO's said:

Keep an eye on LHP Deivy Cruz pitching today for Delmarva. He's only 18 (and a young 18) with good numbers so far this year. Was in the DSL last year and though he had an ERA over 5, he had 63 Ks in 45 IP. 

Cruz is a little lefty with a 88-92 MPH fastball who gets a lot of swings and misses in Low-A because he can throw four pitches around the strikezone. He's worth paying attention to but not sure he excites me enough to start thinking Top-30 yet. Still 18 and doing well in the SALLY league makes him intriguing.

7 minutes ago, LTO's said:

I wasn't thinking of him but definitely a pitcher of interest.   I don't know anything about his stuff and I should say the same about Portes.  I just figure that 18/19 pitchers starting in Delmarva must be pretty good.

I'm happy with Right Fielder Raylin Ramos of the Orioles Black.  Hits,.draws walks, 2 homers.  I know he has at least 1 outfield assist.  I think he is 5 for 7 in steals.

Like Benscome he is outperforming his bonus.

Hasn' t played that much.  Injured ?

I see you giving a lot of love to Anderson deLos Santos. After a slow start, he's slashing .286/.405/.571/.976 with a 6 walk to 4 K ratio in 42 PAs over his last ten games.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him in Delmarva where I can get some eyes on. Love his ability to control the zone, hit for a little pop and he now looks like he's settle into 3B where he's done ok. 

He's well out performed Hernandez the bonus baby who at this point has to be considered a potential bust with his inability to hit.

Kind of shows how much of a crap shoot the international market can be why it's so important to get as many decent guys as possible under contract.