Thursday afternoon, July 28: homestand ends with Mo Gaba Day vs Rays

SteveA

1 minute ago, spleen1015 said:

How do you pronounce Lowe because both of our play by play guys have been pronouncing it 2 different ways? Brown said it one way last night and is saying it different today.

I thought Brandon and Josh Lowe rhymed with "Toe" and Nate Lowe rhymed with "Wow"

12 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

I wonder if they are playing Urias at second today to attempt to raise his trade value ahead of the trade deadline?

Gurgi! How the hell are ya, bud? Man, between me being so sporadic while weams was still here, and you absent since last August just before I started posting again in the fall, it's been awhile!

Hope all's well with you and yours.

Fun to watch this team, this year, eh?

5 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

Its Brandon that is 'wow' rhyme and Josh is 'Low'

I don't know who Nate is to be honest

Ahhh so I guess it was was Brandon and Nate I was mixing up.

Nate Lowe was a 1B/DH the Rays had just a year or two ago. I believe he's a Ranger now. They seem to always have two Lowe's on their roster at any given time lol.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, justD said:

Gurgi! How the hell are ya, bud? Man, between me being so sporadic while weams was still here, and you absent since last August just before I started posting again in the fall, it's been awhile!

Hope all's well with you and yours.

Fun to watch this team, this year, eh?

Yes this team has been lots of fun to watch.  And everything is going fine with me and the family.  It is very nice to hear from you!  

• Like 1