Mr. Credibility: I have dirt on A-Rod

Mu'ayyidSaafir

A tidbit from this morning's NY Times coming after the game recap:

INSIDE PITCH

Jose Canseco, who did not accuse Alex Rodriguez of using steroids in his first book, said on the Boston radio station WEEI on Friday that “I have other stuff on Alex Rodriguez that will be coming out.” When the host asked Canseco if Rodriguez used steroids, Canseco said, “Wait and see.” Canseco, who is not friends with Rodriguez, is promoting a follow-up book that he promises will be more revealing than the first.

My money's on secretly performing in drag at a cabaret during off-nights. Oh, you've left me on pins and needles, Jose!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh. Finding dirt on Arod is like shooting fish in a barrel. So easy a Cansecoman can do it.

Jose's just trying to sell books to make money to continue the lifestyle he snorted up his nose and shot into his butt. And lost on fines and court costs. And wild extravagant living. And how many divorces? And blah blah blah whatever else.:rolleyes:

I doubt Arod ever conversed with Canseco more then a hello. And Arod certaintly isnt a huge strong guy. He was alot smaller in his younger days but I highly doubt any steroid use

How many smaller guys are going to have to be busted before people stop saying this?

Jose Canseco is not a liar what so ever. If you guys who say he's a dirtbag, liar or whatever reason you hate him from reading all the articles from the media. You should read his first book before saying that, he talks about how he was pitted against McGwire, dissed by umpires, and get dumped by the media, and a true story about how players got the roids to bulk up and hit homeruns.

Personally I'm really interested to find out what Arod did to hit all those Homeruns. I'm looking forward for his new book, for those Canseco haters, you should all take a look at his first book "Juiced" if you really can't believe what he said, you might as well take a look at his wife Jessica Canseco's book "juicy".

Jose Canseco is not a liar what so ever. If you guys who say he's a dirtbag, liar or whatever reason you hate him from reading all the articles from the media. You should read his first book before saying that, he talks about how he was pitted against McGwire, dissed by umpires, and get dumped by the media, and a true story about how players got the roids to bulk up and hit homeruns.

Personally I'm really interested to find out what Arod did to hit all those Homeruns. I'm looking forward for his new book, for those Canseco haters, you should all take a look at his first book "Juiced" if you really can't believe what he said, you might as well take a look at his wife Jessica Canseco's book "juicy".

Since you read his first book, did he mention... that in -

2003 -- Charged with steroid use in home.

2001 -- Charged with two counts of aggravated battery for nightclub brawl along with brother Ozzie.

1997 -- Arrested, charged for battery (hit second wife during argument).

1992 -- Accused of aggravated assault (rammed first wife's car).

1989 -- Arrested and charged with illegal possession (carried 9mm handgun onto UCSF campus).

1989 -- Arrested for speeding 125+ mph.

He's a dirtbag, and no I don't plan to read any of his books...

Since you read his first book, did he mention... that in -

2003 -- Charged with steroid use in home.

2001 -- Charged with two counts of aggravated battery for nightclub brawl along with brother Ozzie.

1997 -- Arrested, charged for battery (hit second wife during argument).

1992 -- Accused of aggravated assault (rammed first wife's car).

1989 -- Arrested and charged with illegal possession (carried 9mm handgun onto UCSF campus).

1989 -- Arrested for speeding 125+ mph.

He's a dirtbag, and no I don't plan to read any of his books...

Yeah exactly, he put those subjects in.

First of all, 2001 night club brawl was instigated by a guy who grabbed Canseco's girlfriend's *** and causing nuisance. Canseco was merely trying to protect his date.

1992, charged with hitting his wife's car was nothing more than an argument between him and his wife. In the book, he said he and Jessica was driving side by side and screaming at each other and somewhere on the road, two cars collided. The court took no notice and just put him in jail. You can also read it in his wife's book that she was stunned by all the judgements and the media.

1997, same reason as the 1992 car accident.

1989, he was carrying an unloaded gun in the front seat, for his own protection in his car. What do you expect? He's a celebrity.

1989, arrested for 125mph, I agree that was his fault, he was driving 125 mph with his wife when he was trailed by the police, and he himself said that he decided to make a break for it, and also by his wife.

2003, charged with steroid use in home, he himself said that he did not use steroids 3 months prior to that examination. It was clearly revealed later that the sample urine/blood was someone else's and Canseco was released without even an apology by the court. In result, he stayed in jail for 3 months without doing anything wrong, and his wife started dating Gonzalez in Kansas City which led to separation.

I think that'll be enough for now.

I don't care if he's telling the truth, telling half the truth, or telling a complete lie............. Why is it Jose Canseco's job to snitch everyone out? I'm sure he has alot of respect from the baseball community, steroid users and non.

Archived