Tonight’s game is at 6 pm

Frobby

I could imagine on Guardians Hangout they are watching George Valera the same way we are watching Gunnar Henderson.     Their worst outfielder is rather weak.

One rule of thumb I've heard is glove first speedsters can lose jobs if they don't keep a .650 OPS, Myles Straw is in the low .500's and still going strong.

And while Franmil's year was awful, I don't know if it was cut me to play Richie Palacios awful.

As always they can pitch.   Maybe Kyle Stowers for Cal Quantrill is one of the 2023 offseason trades.

Edited by Just Regular

29 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Face their top 3 starters. They also have only one lefty I see in the pen. 

That said McKenzie and Bieber have been better vs LHP this year. 

We are going to have to pitch well yet again this series.  

How about a little more offense? That would help the cause.

2 hours ago, Just Regular said:

Will be curious to hear if this is just as simple as Cleveland being practical with schools re-opened and expecting small crowds.     I like it too, changes it up a little in the dog days.

They started experimenting with this in 2016. It was for people who worked in the city could go directly to the game and not go home and back. Not like Cleveland attendance is good,  has been low for awhile. 25th this year ,one behind the Orioles. Averaging about 500 less a game then the Orioles.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tony-OH said:

Best thing for me is it gives me time to keeping catching up on Yellowstone with the wife after the game. lol

I’m not the only one I guess.  Seems like a pseudo soap opera to me, but I know I am in the minority on that one.I keep waiting for the girl to start taking with her English accent , but to give her credit I never even hear remnants of it so far.  Bloody hell!  Take the piss (whatever the heck that means)!