Content hire..Cal Perry

Sports Guy

Just now, RZNJ said:

Ha.  Even though that "Karen" may have been racist I don't think the "Karen" thing means you (the Karen) is also a racist but what do I know.

She just understandably hates the use of her beautiful name as a derogatory term. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jagwar said:

So help me out... what makes him garbage? Not trying to be an arse, it's a genuine question. 

He was part of the lying cabal that led us into Iraq under false premises and outright lies.  All of it propaganda coordinnated by trash like this and the intelligence community.

As one who spent a few years over there because of that, and lost a few friends, I haven't quite gotten over it as quickly as everybody else.

But at least I can happily report that the intelligennce agencies, corporate press, and American public have all learned their lesson about such things, and nothing like that could ever happen again.  No sir!!!!

Just now, Going Underground said:

I think the shiny nosed one. My success with woman is as good as the Orioles signing top free agents. 

Just do what they do.   Wait for the one no one else wanted and then tell her she was your first choice.