Orioles acquire Ryan O’Hearn

Brian88

On 1/3/2023 at 4:12 PM, McLovin said:

LOL. Negative WAR every season he’s played. I guess they wanted to answer the challenge of finding someone actually worse than Chris Davis. 

O’Hearn stinks. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Remember when the Yankees getting Lester ruined the O's 2023 season?

No because it wasn’t Lester. It was…..some other dude who’s odd name I can’t recall. He hit a HR at Camden early in the season and then was DFA’d not much latter. 

Just now, Fiver6565 said:

No because it wasn’t Lester. It was…..some other dude who’s odd name I can’t recall. He hit a HR at Camden early in the season and then was DFA’d not much latter. 

Franchy Cordero

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

Franchy Cordero

Edit: Ninja-ed by spleen

Edited by Mooreisbetter27

On 1/3/2023 at 6:01 PM, Tony-OH said:

Holy smokes. They are going to pay him $1.4 million? 

Good Lord... 

Let's see the Optimists (is that an acceptable term) spin this one. 

This smells of Odor. He's a guy we think has no role on the team and ends up generally an everyday player while OPSing in the low .600.

This offseason just keeps getting worse and worse. Actually, its becoming quite embarrassing once again.

But I'm sure the Orioles must have an exquisite one of kind evaluations system that has determined this guy will "bounce back". 

I don't like to call people out for bad calls since we all make them, but have you changed your mind yet? 

Pages 6 & 7 of this thread are amazing. Not only criticizing the move, but attacking the people who dared to rationalize it.

• Upvote 1

On 1/3/2023 at 7:16 PM, RZNJ said:

It's easy.  Ignore most of the comments on the board and wait and see what actual happens.   The Orioles could win 100 games and people will be unhappy because they "could have been better!".

Fish in a barrel.

• Upvote 1