Justin Armbruester 2023

Tony-OH

21 hours ago, RZNJ said:

It’s a mental thing.  He’s not bad but he’s been awful.     

I agree. First time I really noticed this was Arthur Rhodes. Heck add in Jose Mesa and Zack Britton. 

4 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

I agree. First time I really noticed this was Arthur Rhodes. Heck add in Jose Mesa and Zack Britton. 

Funny that you responded.  Just looking at an old thread from January where you and I were the only ones questioning Holliday stepping in the bucket.  Lol

1 minute ago, RZNJ said:

Funny that you responded.  Just looking at an old thread from January where you and I were the only ones questioning Holliday stepping in the bucket.  Lol

Are you Hangout stalking me? 😉

I still think it's a problem. Not sure if that is the reason he struggled, but it sure didn't help. 

Just now, Jagwar said:

If that was the criteria, I'd be ignored by 95% of the posters on the HO

I mean really unstable.  He thinks he’s a union rep for all of the ML and minor league players.   If it were up to him active rosters would be 200 and there would be no minor leagues.  Right from the draft (he’d do away with that too) to a ML apprenticeship at 770K.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

I mean really unstable.  He thinks he’s a union rep for all of the ML and minor league players.   If it were up to him active rosters would be 200 and there would be no minor leagues.  Right from the draft (he’d do away with that too) to a ML apprenticeship at 770K.

See?  He gets confused when confronted with reality.

2 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

I actually like the idea, but you'd either have to make the dugouts bigger or block off prime box seats like they do in European football

Just now, Jagwar said:

I actually like the idea, but you'd either have to make the dugouts bigger or block off prime box seats like they do in European football

Maybe you are really unstable.  Lol.   

But I think you were onto something with Holliday.

9 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Maybe you are really unstable.  Lol.   

But I think you were onto something with Holliday.

you know what they say about blind squirrels and their nuts. 

13 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

See?  He gets confused when confronted with reality.

11 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I know you just love misrepresenting my statements but that's a new level of bull.

I feel like I'm trapped in some weird zinger triangle. 

7 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I know you just love misrepresenting my statements but that's a new level of bull.

Some folks even get angry when confronted with reality.  My apologies Mr. Miller.  😁

See the laughing emoji.   I forgot them for the humor impaired on my previous posts.  I keep forgetting you don’t have a sense of humor.  Hopefully, you have all of the other important ones.