Tuesday, April 11: Gas Can T-Shirt Night, O's vs A's

SteveA

3 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

My daughter ordered me a Vietnamese Sub?  What the hell is this crap?  Carrots shreds?  Hotter than hell.  Pork meat with large veins of fat running through it?  Why do the Vietnamese even make sandwiches?  My daughter said when the French took over they brought bread and sandwiches.  God it sucks.   I wonder if French subs suck as bad as Vietnamese?   Maybe I am just a grumpy old man?

When did I get old?   

Did she order you a Banh Mi? Because if she did and you don't like it, that's definitely a you problem 😛 

(or a really bad Banh Mi)

4 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

My daughter ordered me a Vietnamese Sub?  What the hell is this crap?  Carrots shreds?  Hotter than hell.  Pork meat with large veins of fat running through it?  Why do the Vietnamese even make sandwiches?  My daughter said when the French took over they brought bread and sandwiches.  God it sucks.   I wonder if French subs suck as bad as Vietnamese?   Maybe I am just a grumpy old man?

When did I get old?   

My Jersey Mikes club sub I had for dinner was fantastic. 

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

It's not really sarcasm, I mean they should have the best data to make the optimal decisions.

I'm a pro data guy, I'd love to see what they are looking at for some of these decisions.

Trust me, I like the data too. I just don't understand some of the decisions they are making based off them.