Tuesday, April 11: Gas Can T-Shirt Night, O's vs A's

SteveA

4 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

Voth has been good after he gives up all the inherited runs to start off with and a homer Last game gave up homer retired next 6 hitters.  Texas gave up two run homer then retired 4 of next 5.  He gives up a homer then he bears down on the rest of the guys.  

I feel like that should tell the Orioles something. Maybe he's not a good inherited runner guy. Some guys just pitch better with clean innings.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tony-OH said:

I feel like that should tell the Orioles something. Maybe he's not a good inherited runner guy. Some guys just pitch better with clean innings.

He was terrible in the bullpen for the Nats, great in the Rotation for the O's, and is now bad in the bullpen again. It's almost like it's a pattern

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Say what you want about the A's, those uniforms are glorious. I wish the Orioles were wearing their bright orange Friday night jerseys. That would be a colorful game!

Love the A's unis. Always have.

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Say what you want about the A's, those uniforms are glorious. I wish the Orioles were wearing their bright orange Friday night jerseys. That would be a colorful game!

It's sad that no matter what sport you look at, the retro jerseys are almost always far superior to the current ones. It's definitely true in the NHL with many teams.