Saturday, May 6: Orioles in Atlanta, try to win 8th consecutive series

SteveA

13 hours ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Runners=Runs=Points. Don't take your frustrations out on me.

Dude, didn't you play professionally, or do I have you mixed up with someone else? Nobody I've ever met calls runs anything other than runs in baseball. I can't believe you double downed on that statement.

4 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

Dude, didn't you play professionally, or do I have you mixed up with someone else? Nobody I've ever met calls runs anything other than runs in baseball. I can't believe you double downed on that statement.

You have me mixed up with someone else. 

In sports you need points to win and what ever you call points, they are still points. Runs, like all points, are what is used to score a sports game. This is a fact. Having a pissy fit over the word of what it's called is ridiculous.

15 hours ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

In sports you need points to win and what ever you call points, they are still points. Runs, like all points, are what is used to score a sports game. This is a fact. Having a pissy fit over the word of what it's called is ridiculous.

It is actually not a fact, and credibility matters.  No one scores points in baseball, they score runs-it's always been that way and it always will.

22 hours ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Trust me when I tell you will lose a whole lot of credibility with baseball fans here if you don't know the difference between point and runs. What's ridiculous is someone who literally doesn't use the correct term and then instead of actually just saying, "My bad, i meant runs" actually is defending his usage. 

What do you call it when a football team gets the ball across the goal line, a home run? Have you ever in your life said the Ravens won 27 runs to 14? No, because the terms are used differently. Everyone know in baseball you score runs, not points.