Sunday, May 7th @Braves on Peacock/NBC

Tony-OH

Just now, Tony-OH said:

I think all fans do. Well at least all fans except the orange colored glasses types that are like, "we still got a chance down 12-1 in the 9th. lol

I don't know, I think it's gone way beyond normal, especially in the game thread.   We give up a hit in the 1st inning and someone says "I have a bad feeling about this game".    In the game thread Thursday when we blew the 8-1 lead, at one point we hadn't blown the lead yet, we were STILL ahead, yet someone said we shouldn't be bringing in Cano in a game that was basically a lost cause.

It's just over the top.   And given how our players have battled and come from behind so many times this year, I don't get the attitude at all

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Man, the Braves drafted Strider in the 4th round and Elder in the 5th round in 2020 (Orioles drafted Mayo and the fragile Baumler and gave them over three times the amount of money). 

We discuss that Elias is good at drafting, but the Braves show how to draft a pitching staff. 

They only ones saying Elias knows how to draft a pitching staff and those that say don't draft any pitchers.

Just now, SteveA said:

I don't know, I think it's gone way beyond normal, especially in the game thread.   We give up a hit in the 1st inning and someone says "I have a bad feeling about this game".    In the game thread Thursday when we blew the 8-1 lead, at one point we hadn't blown the lead yet, we were STILL ahead, yet someone said we shouldn't be bringing in Cano in a game that was basically a lost cause.

It's just over the top.   And given how our players have battled and come from behind so many times this year, I don't get the attitude at all

Eh, it's the game thread. I don't personally get bad feelings based off the 1st inning, but some do. I really don't pay much attention to it. The game thread has always been the emotional rollarcoaster ride. 

• Upvote 1