You can't clip these wings - City Connect jerseys

Snutchy

6 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

I got a hat and a couple of shirts. I don’t love the plainness of the jerseys or the lack of orange but on the non jersey products, some of the designs look good.

Yes despite my complaining I got a shirt and hat 🤡

6 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

The city connect stuff is 30% off on MLB’s online store right now.

Last night during the game on MASN they showed the O's broadcasters visiting MLB headquarters in NY yesterday morning. They showed some clips of the MLB store there, and there seemed to be a  whole section of the store devoted to Orioles' City Connect merchandise.

8 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

I got a hat and a couple of shirts. I don’t love the plainness of the jerseys or the lack of orange but on the non jersey products, some of the designs look good.

I bought my Mullins jersey today. 

Thanks for the heads up

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, emmett16 said:

I got  a hat today.  The jerseys are growing on me.  I like the color on the inside.  

Did you buy it online or in a store? Only asking because I'm leery about ordering a fitted hat online because the sizing is usually so inconsistent.  I was planning to hit up my local Lids this weekend to see if the they have the 50Fifty Low Profiles. 

2 minutes ago, HakunaSakata said:

Did you buy it online or in a store? Only asking because I'm leery about ordering a fitted hat online because the sizing is usually so inconsistent.  I was planning to hit up my local Lids this weekend to see if the they have the 50Fifty Low Profiles. 

You can always go a size large and shrink it.

18 minutes ago, HakunaSakata said:

Always go a little bigger and shrink down.  Like a loose fit now as an old man.  Have a good idea on brands.  I’m a sucker for a new hat.  Stoked on my new Tides hat. 

IMG_1805.png